Last Updated: August 8, 2022
What are Cookies?
- Cookies are small text files that your browser or device sends to us. The cookies are unique to your browser, account, or device. This allows us to know that it’s you and remember what you like to see when you visit us.
- There are two different kinds of cookies: first-party and third-party. First-party cookies are ones that travel directly between your browser and B2B Review’s web server. Third-party cookies go through an outside analytics website, such as Google. This helps us understand how you are using B2B Reviews so that we can improve our service to you.
- Some of our cookies are temporary session-based cookies, and we only retain the data as long as your browser is open. Others are persistent, or permanent, and we retain them until you manually delete them.
- Pixels are small images on a web page or in an email. Pixels collect information about your browser or device and can set cookies.
- Local shared objects (also known as “local storage objects”) allows data to be stored locally on your browser or device and includes Flash cookies, HTML5 local storage and browser cache.
If you’d like to know more about cookies, you can find out more here.
|Category of Cookies||Why we use them|
|Technical||These cookies are essential for our services to function properly. They may be either first-party cookies or third-party cookies. If you choose “just necessary cookies” when you visit us, these are going to be on the list. Technical cookies may come from us (first-party) or from a third party.|
|Preferences||We use these cookies to customize your ideal user experience. For example, we may use these cookies to remember your language or shopping preferences or help you fill out forms.|
|Security||We use these cookies to keep our website safe for all our visitors and prevent malicious activity.|
|Performance||We use these cookies to collect information about how you interact with our web pages and how we can make them better for you. For example, we may use these cookies to recognize you if you log in from a different device.|
|Analytics||We use these cookies to help us understand and improve our services. That might look like finding out which one of our web pages or services is the most popular, or how we can improve speed and usability.|
|Advertising||We and our advertising partners use these cookies to optimize relevant, meaningful ads for our visitors and users. You must give permission before we can use any third-party marketing cookies on your visit to our site.|
- Most browsers and devices accept cookies by default, but you can generally decline or minimize cookie usage in your browser settings. Be aware that if you fully disable cookies parts of our website may not function properly.
- If you do not want your data used by Google Analytics, you can install Google’s opt-out browser add-on.
- For information on how our advertising partners allow you to opt out of receiving ads based on your web browsing history, please visit https://optout.aboutads.info/. European users may opt out of receiving targeted advertising through the European Interactive Digital Advertising Alliance.
- To opt out of ads on Facebook, Pinterest, or Google that are targeted to your interests, use your Facebook, Pinterest, or Google Ads settings.
B2B Reviews, LLC
100 S. Cincinnati Ave.
Tulsa, OK 74134
Tel: (877) 399-2462