Last Updated: August 8, 2022
We may make occasional changes to this policy. If we make minor changes, we will notify you by revising the date at the top of the policy. If it’s really important, we may provide you with additional notice such as by adding a statement to our homepage or sending you a notification. Please check this page when you visit us or use our services to stay informed about our privacy practices and how they might affect you.
Collection of Information
Information you provide us
We collect information you provide directly to us. The information we collect will be dependent on how you interact with our website or services. Examples of interactions might be new account creation, participation in interactive website features, writing a review, survey responses on our Website, filling out a form, participation in contests or promotions featured on our website, chatting with us via B2B Reviews’ social media channels, requesting customer support, on-website chat interactions, or any other communications with us. The types of information we collect may include your name, email address, postal address, phone number, and any other information you choose to provide.
A note about customer reviews
Information we collect from third-party websites
If you create or log into your account through a social media site, we may have access to select public information from that site, such as your name, user ID, account information, friends or followers lists, and any other public information that you may have on the website, according to the social media site’s general data practices and your privacy settings on that social media site.
We may also collect demographic information about you from other third-party websites, including data brokers, mailing list providers, and publicly available sources. We may also receive information about you from our business partners, such as those companies who receive referrals from B2B Reviews. This information may include name, city, state, email address, phone number, and order number or account number.
Automatically collected information
When you access or use our Services, we automatically collect information about you, including:
Log Information: When you visit our website or use our Services, we collect log information about your use of the Services, including your general browser and specifics about it such as its version,, the time you visited our services, how long you visited us, which webpages you visited on our site, clicks, website technical errors, your IP address and the last page you visited before navigating to our Services.
Device Information: We collect information about the devices or computers used to access our services, including the hardware model, operating system and version, unique device identifiers such as IP address, and mobile network information.
Email collection: When you visit our website, log in, register or open an email, cookies, ad beacons, and similar technologies may be used by our online data partners or vendors to associate these activities with information they or others have about you, including your email address. We (or service providers on our behalf) may then send communications and marketing to these email addresses. You may opt out of receiving this advertising by visiting https://app.retention.com/optout.
How we use information
The information we collect will be used by B2B Reviews to provide, maintain, and improve our users’ experiences and our services. We may also use the information we collect to:
- Update you when we have technical notices, security alerts, administrative messages, or changes to our web policies, and to provide excellent feedback for your questions, comments, and customer service support tickets;
- Let you know about new products or services, special offers, and events offered by B2B Reviews and our partners, and send you informational emails we think you’ll like;
- Detect, analyze, and monitor customer and visitor trends, site and data usage and both normal and malicious activities on sites in connection with our Services;
- Investigate and prevent bad stuff from happening to us or our site users such as security incidents, fraudulent transactions, phishing, and other illegal activities. We will use our monitoring software to protect the rights and property of B2B Reviews and others;
- Personalize user experience and offer our visitors and users the best site experience possible, including basic service improvement, ads and suggested content that matches user interests, and personalized services such as remembering language preferences or shopping cart options. If we decide to run contests, sweepstakes or promotions, our tracking technology will help us process entries and deliver rewards;
- Allow us to debug our site when necessary to improve site functionality;
- Ensure free speech and the exercise of other rights provided by law in the online space for all our visitors and users;
- Comply with the law and our legal obligations; and
- Carry out any other purpose described to you at the time the information was collected.
How we share information
To give you the safest and best experience on the Internet and with B2B Reviews, we may share your information with our partners as follows:
- Our service providers who need your information to provide services for us and for you may need some of the information we collect from or receive about you.
- If you write reviews for us, those become public information. They may be shared with the companies you are reviewing, or with other business affiliates who may also be working with that company’s products or services. Your review may appear on the reviewed company’s websites and promotional materials or on that of other affiliates working with that company.
- If you post comments on our website or fill out forms or other submissions, the information collected through those mediums may be shared with our business partners. This information may be used for creating more targeted marketing and other customized user experiences. This information may include your name, full name, email address, phone number, or postal code, depending on the information you submitted.
- We will comply with legal requests for information, such as subpoenas, court orders, or requests for information by law enforcement or other public authorities making these requests in the interests of law enforcement or national security.
- If we believe that your actions violate our user agreements, other use policies, or the rights, property, or safety of B2B Reviews or our other users, we may disclose your information to the appropriate third party who will help us manage the violation.
- In the event of a merger, acquisition, full or partial sale, or partnership between B2B Reviews and another business, we may share information about our customers and users as part of the negotiations or final transaction.
- In the event that B2B Reviews enters into a business relationship with another business or businesses, to include parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, or other relationships, We may share information between and among B2B Reviews and any other companies under common control or ownership.
- We may share your information under any other circumstances where we have your consent to do so.
Online analytics and tailored advertising
Want to know more about interest-based and targeted advertising? Don’t want to have anything to do with this? Visit www.aboutads.info/choices to learn how to opt out of or limit tracking for customized ad purposes. If you’re visiting us on mobile, your device may also include a feature (“Limit Ad Tracking” on iOS or “Opt Out of Interest-Based Ads” or “Opt Out of Ads Personalization” on Android) that allows you to opt out of having certain information collected through and across apps used for behavioral advertising purposes.
There are many other links to outside websites on our Website and our other Services. We are not responsible for the information, content, or privacy policies of these outer pages. The Services may contain links to outside websites and services.
We will protect the information that we collect from our visitors and Service users. We will use all reasonable measures to help protect personal information from loss, theft or other unauthorized access, or unauthorized disclosure, alteration, and destruction
Transfer of information to the United States
Our web services are hosted in the United States. Therefore, the information that we collect, store, and access will be treated in accordance with privacy laws in the United States, which may not be equivalent to the data privacy laws in your home country or jurisdiction. We will of course ensure that all personal data in our possession will receive an adequate level of protection in the jurisdictions in which we process it.
Data transfers between the European Union and the United States and between Switzerland and the United States are conducted in accordance with the principles of the EU-US Privacy Shield Framework and the Switzerland-US Privacy Shield Framework as set forth by the U.S. Department of Commerce regarding the collection, use, and retention of personal data transferred from the European Union and Switzerland to the United States, respectively. The Department of Commerce has certified B2BReviews.com that it adheres to the Privacy Shield Principles. To learn more about the Privacy Shield program, and to view our certification, please visit https://www.privacyshield.gov.
The Privacy Shield Principles also require that we resolve in timely manner complaints about personal data processing. If you are from the EU or Switzerland and you have inquiries or complaints regarding our compliance with the Privacy Shield program, contact us first. If we are unable to resolve your inquiry, complaint, or dispute, we will refer your Privacy Shield issues to JAMS, an alternative dispute resolution provider located in the United States, to ensure the timely resolution of your issue. If you are not satisfied with our response to your inquiry or complaint, JAMS will assist you at no cost to you. Please contact or visit https://www.jamsadr.com/file-an-eu-us-privacy-shield-or-safe-harbor-claim for more information or to file a complaint.
We hope it never gets this bad, but under certain conditions, you may be able to invoke binding arbitration to resolve your complaint. The Federal Trade Commission will investigate and enforce the law in any disputes involving B2BReviews.com.
If we share personal data transferred under Privacy Shield regulations to the U.S. with a third-party data processing company, then we will be liable for any violation of the Privacy Shield Principles in the third party’s processing of our data, unless we can prove that we are not responsible for the event that caused the damage.
Information access and account cancellation
We’re sorry to see you go, but if you wish to cancel your account or you don’t want us to use your information anymore, please contact us at [email protected]. Please note that we may retain some information as required by law or for legitimate business purposes. We may also retain cached or archived copies of information about you for a certain period of time.
Cookies and trackers
Promotional communications by email or text message
If you do not wish to receive our promotional emails, you may opt out of them by following the instructions in those emails or by contacting us as noted below. If you opt out of promotional emails, we may still send you non-promotional messages, such as those about your account, changes to our policies, or our ongoing business relations.
To opt out of receiving text messages from B2BReviews.com at any time, text STOP to the shortcode or number from which the text message was sent to the enrolled mobile device or reply to a text from us with the word STOP. Confirmation that you opted out will be sent to your mobile number and no additional messages will be sent to you after that unless you opt in again.
If you want to receive mobile alerts or push notifications from us, we may send promotional and non-promotional push notifications or alerts to your mobile device or to your desktop via your browser. You can deactivate these messages at any time by changing the notification settings within your browser or on your mobile device.
Information for California Residents
Your California privacy rights
If you live in California, The California Consumer Privacy Act has some extra privacy notices for you. We are required to make the following report to you about our collection, use, and disclosure of personal information.
- Categories of Personal Information Collected: The sorts of personal information we collect can be found in our “Categories of Information” section above.
- Business or Commercial Purposes for Collecting and Using Data: The uses of our information can be found in our “How We Use Information” above.
- Categories of Sources of Personal Data: The sources from which we collect our data are listed in our “Information We Collect from Other Sources” section above.
- Categories of Personal Data Disclosed: In the preceding 12 months, we have disclosed the following categories of personal information for business or commercial purposes: identifiers; and internet and electronic network activity information.
- Categories of Third Parties With Whom We Share Data: The third parties we might share your data with are listed in our ‘How We Share Information’ section above.
Exercising Your CCPA Rights
We describe how California consumers can exercise their rights under the CCPA below. You may also designate an authorized agent to exercise these rights on your behalf by emailing [email protected]. Please note at this time the CCPA only applies to California residents.
- Right to Know: You have the right to know what information we have collected about you in the last 12 months, and you may request access to this information. You also have the right to know more about our information practices, including information from each category listed above, at your request.
- Deletion: You have the right to request that we delete your personal information that we have collected, limited by the information that we must retain as permitted or required by law. Be aware that some of our Services may be limited or unavailable to you depending on the information that is deleted.
- Sale of Personal Information: California law requires that we disclose any personal information we “sell”, which, under the CCPA regulations, includes transactions where personal information is traded for consideration other than cash. We are required to give you the ability to opt-out of such “sales”. We also must inform you that any request you make under the CCPA involves giving us information such as your name or email address when you submit a review, request information, or otherwise interact with the Services.
Note that in order to opt-out of cookie and other device identifier sharing, you will need to opt out on every browser or device you use to access our Services, and after every time you clear your cookies.
We will not discriminate against you for exercising any of your consumer rights under CCPA. We will not deny you goods or services, provide you with a different level or quality of goods or services, nor suggest that you may receive a different level or quality of goods or services.
Submit A Request
Upon receipt of your CCPA request, we will verify the request with the email address you provided us on your request form. You must reply to our verification request in order to complete your CCPA request. If you have interacted with B2B Reviews through more than one account or email address, we will need a separate CCPA request for each email address on file.
California Shine the Light Law
California’s Shine the Light law permits California resident users of our Service to request certain information about how we disclose personal information we have collected to third parties for their own independent marketing purposes. To make such a request, or to opt out of third-party data sharing, please see the “Contact Us” section below.
Your European Union and Swiss Privacy Rights
If you are in the European Economic Area (“EEA”) or Switzerland, you have certain rights and protections under the law regarding the processing of your personal data.
Legal basis for processing
If you are a resident of the EEA or Switzerland, you have the right to limit our use of your data. We will only process your personal data in the following situations:
- We need to use your personal data to perform our responsibilities under our contract with you (e.g., providing the Services you have requested).
- We have a legitimate interest in processing your personal data. For example, we may process your personal data to send you marketing communications, to communicate with you about changes to our Services, and to provide, secure, and improve our Services.
- You have provided consent for us to process your personal data.
Data subject requests
If you are in the EEA, you have the right to access personal data we hold about you and to ask that your personal data be corrected, erased, or transferred. You may also have the right to object to, or request that we restrict, certain processing. If you are in Switzerland, you have the right to access, correct or erase the personal data we hold about you. You may also have the right to object to, or request that we restrict certain processing. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at [email protected].
Questions or complaints
If you are in the EEA or Switzerland and B2B Reviews is not able to resolve your concern about how we process your personal data, you have the right to lodge a complaint with your local data protection authority. For EEA residents, you may contact: https://ec.europa.eu/justice/data-protection/article-29/structure/data-protection-authorities/index_en.htm. For Swiss residents, contact details of the Swiss data protection authority and the Federal Data Protection and Information Commissioner (FDPIC) are available here: https://www.edoeb.admin.ch/edoeb/en/home/the-fdpic/contact/address.html.
B2B Reviews, LLC
100 S. Cincinnati Ave.
Tulsa, OK 74134
Tel: (877) 399-2462