What is Paycor?
When it comes to payroll services, Paycor offers many features, such as tax compliance, an employee self-portal, a mobile app, and flexible pay options. A stand-out feature is an AutoRun feature which means you can schedule, scan payroll for errors, and process payroll from anywhere without logging on. You wil receive notifications if there is an error that needs addressed.
Paycor payroll dashboard. Source: Paycor trial.
Because payroll is just a portion of Paycor’s offerings, Paycor also comes with document management, workflow automation, and performance management. At the same time, you can add features ranging from recruiting, time and scheduling, and benefits administrations.
Paycor software reviews indicate that users appreciate the intuitive software and find it easy to set up and use. However, Paycor complaints surface regarding customer service, which can be hard to get ahold of and is sometimes slow to resolve issues.
How much does Paycor cost?
Paycor does not offer transparent pricing, and instead provides individual pricing based on company size and what HR products you need. Plans are developed to help you grow and scale with their payroll and HR products.
Paycor tax verification reporting. Source: Paycor trial.
Which features does Paycor offer?
|Payroll & HR Software Features|
|Employee self service|
Other notable Paycor features
- Talent management
- Workforce management
- Employee experience
Paycor people management feature. Source: Paycor trial.
What types of support does Paycor offer?
|1-on-1 Live Training|
|Self-Guided Online Training|
Paycor user review highlights
We analyzed 3,609 user reviews about Paycor from four third-party review websites to provide this summary.
Our research into Paycor payroll services and ATS indicate that while the software does okay, Paycor customer service seems to be a nagging issue for users. Paycor reviews cite that customer service is darn near impossible to get in touch with, and even if you do, they often solve one problem while creating another.
On the other hand, Paycor performance reviews indicate that it has a lot going for it. Users agree that Paycor software is easy to learn, set up, and use. It’s intuitive and provides a streamlined payroll service that saves time.
- Ease of Setup – while most Paycor users agree that setup was easy, a few gripes surface about promises made for a whole support team to help with onboarding without follow-through.
- Ease of Use – Paycor reviews report that the user interface is intuitive and easy to use.
- Features – features that stand out in user reviews include helpful employee self-service, automation tools, and intuitive software.
- Quality of Support – Paycor customer service is said to be somewhat lacking. They are hard to get in touch with, don’t respond to tickets, and often don’t help resolve issues.
- Value for Money – users appreciate that Paycor can streamline payroll processes saving companies time – one customer even reports her payroll staff saving 1 to 25 hours a month by using Paycor.
Paycor time off request dashboard. Source: Paycor trial.
Paycor Contact Information
- Parent Company:
- Cincinnati, Ohio
- Year Founded: