What is Arcoro?
Arcoro is an HR solution designed specifically for the needs of construction companies. While many of its features mirror what you would expect from a conventional HR platform, the focus on construction makes it a perfect fit for businesses in this field.
Arcoro’s HR tools start with applicant tracking, which can integrate with popular job boards as well as your own careers page. You’ll be able to access application and email templates to save time, and Arcoro comes with built-in compliance checks for AAP, VEVRAA Section 503, and other common requirements. It also streamlines the application process for candidates by supporting mobile applications and removing the need to create an account.
Viewing, tracking, and ranking candidates who applied to a particular position. Source: YouTube
Once an employee is hired, you can get them up to speed more quickly with Arcoro’s onboarding suite. Arcoro includes time tracking, benefits management, and ACA compliance to facilitate employee management with a particular emphasis on construction requirements. The Grow module focuses on improving internal productivity through features like performance management and career development tracks.
Creating an offer letter with location, pay, start date, and other details. Source: YouTube
While Arcoro offers powerful functionality for construction firms, its focus is very different compared to what we’ve seen when reviewing other construction software. Rather than focusing on project management or client-facing activities, Arcoro is all about optimizing your own processes and developing better internal communication.
With that in mind, you may need to supplement Arcoro with more traditional construction management software.
How much does Arcoro cost?
Arcoro pricing and plans are customized for each organization’s needs.
- Starting price:
- Custom Pricing
- Free trial:
- Not Available
- Free version:
- Not Available
What’s included in every Arcoro plan? Arcoro offers custom pricing for each client, so you’ll need to discuss your needs and budget with their team to develop a subscription plan that works for your business.
Which features does Arcoro offer?
|Construction Software Features|
Other notable Arcoro features
- Consultations with employment lawyers
- Built-in compliance tracking
- Benefits management
- Applicant tracking
What types of support does Arcoro offer?
|1-on-1 Live Training|
|Self-Guided Online Training|
Arcoro user review highlights
We analyzed 292 user reviews about Arcoro from four third-party review websites to provide this summary.
While we found many positive reviews, feedback for Arcoro doesn’t meet the standard we’ve come to expect from other construction platforms. Many customers had issues with the application’s ease of use as well as slow responsiveness from the support team.
One recurring theme in user reviews is the strange collection of Arcoro, BirdDogHR, and InfinityHR. Both of the other two brands were acquired by Arcoro and are now available with Arcoro subscriptions. Unfortunately, most customers find this to be an inelegant solution with a negative impact on usability.
- Ease of Setup – Ease of setup seems to be an area where Arcoro could improve. This appears to come both from the division between multiple services as well as general problems with the user interface. There was a clear difference in tone between reviews that came before and after Arcoro acquired BirdDogHR and InfinityHR.
- Ease of Use – Similarly, Arcoro’s problems with usability continue beyond the initial setup process. For example, one reviewer mentioned that “you have to click through so many tabs and links to get to where you want to be….it is easy to get lost in the system.”
- Features – Since Arcoro focuses more on HR than construction management, how you feel about its features will depend on what you’re looking for. However, most customers agree that it’s a good fit for construction companies that need help with their HR workflows.
- Quality of Support – Arcoro only offers phone and email support, and numerous users reported issues with customer service. Notably, reviews for the older InfinityHR system are much more positive, with a steep decline after the acquisition by Arcoro.
- Value for Money – With Arcoro providing custom prices for each customer, it’s tough to compare to the cost of other applications. We noted roughly equal comments from users who were OK with Arcoro’s pricing and those who found it excessive for the value provided.
Arcoro Contact Information
- Parent Company:
- Scottsdale, AZ
- Year Founded:
|Software||Starting Price||B2B Reviews Score|
|Arcoro||Custom pricing only||4|
|Freshteam by Freshworks||$59 / month plus $1 per employee / month||4.4|