What is Avature?
Avature is an ATS and CRM blended into one. Its most significant feature is that it is flexible, allowing users to pick and choose what parts they need to be successful. Users can build unique recruiting workflows and custom dashboards to work with their processes and meet their goals.
Designed for enterprise companies, Avature emphasizes attracting and recruiting top talent and is successful in doing so. However, because Avature is such a customized program, Avature pricing is also highly customized. No pricing details are available from the company, and each customer must call to request a quote based on their unique needs.
Users love how flexible Avature is. They find that it can easily be customized and made into precisely what they need to meet their recruiting needs. Other perks include the Avature app, the Avature training campus, and a dedicated account manager. However, it is noted that the service gets expensive quickly.
How much does Avature cost?
Avature plans are customized for each client and pricing is only available by quote.
What’s included in every Avature plan? Due to the completely flexible nature of Avature, there are no preset plans or packages. Instead, you can work with them to pick and choose the features you need most to create a custom plan with custom pricing.
Which features does Avature offer?
|Applicant Tracking Systems Features
Other notable Avature features
- Candidate relationship management
- Diversity and inclusion tools
- Video interviewing
- Interview scheduling
- Branded employee engagement
- Learning and development
- Performance management
- Campus and events recruiting
- Employee referral management
- Social onboarding
- Contingent workforce management
- Sucession planning
What types of support does Avature offer?
|1-on-1 Live Training
|Self-Guided Online Training
Avature user review highlights
We analyzed 158 user reviews about Avature from four third-party review websites to provide this summary.
While assessing Avature ATS, we came across two trends in Avature reviews. The first is that the user interface can be overwhelming to some users. The second critique we read several times is regarding pricing. While the company has remained mum about prices, users who have gotten quotes and signed contracts find that so many features are priced separately that it can add up quickly to get the plan you need.
On the flip side, there are also some very positive Avature ATS review trends. Users love the system’s flexibility and report that they can customize it and make it exactly what they need to address their unique business processes.
- Ease of Setup – initial account setup is said to be easy with an assigned account manager.
- Ease of Use – the user interface garners complaints for being unorganized and confusing.
- Features – the most commented on features include customizations, flexibility, the training campus, and how easy it is to organize candidates.
- Quality of Support – some reviewers report that Avature customer service is very helpful initially, but once the sale is a done deal, the follow-up support is lacking.
- Value for Money – users say that Avature is expensive. With features priced separately, you can quickly spend a fortune just to get what you need.
Avature Contact Information
- Parent Company:
- Year Founded: