What is GoTo Connect?
GoTo Connect is an all-in-one solution for business phones as well as virtual meetings. You can access the platform from either the mobile app or the desktop app, and it can also be programmed into physical phones for in-office use.
With the hotdesking tool, team members can easily sign into and out of individual phones depending on where they’re located on a particular day.
Agent dashboard with information about each call queue as well as daily performance. Source: GoTo Connect demo.
Depending on your needs, you’ll have the option to set up GoTo Connect with a local, toll-free, or vanity number. Alternatively, you can port your current number into the system for continuity with your existing audience.
After setting up a phone number, you can place calls from that number using any device that’s logged into your GoTo Connect account.
GoTo Connect also includes key business phone features such as call forwarding, customizable call routing workflows, call recording, and automatic SMS responses to missed calls. You can even use it to run internal video meetings and send and receive faxes through your email inbox.
Furthermore, GoTo Connect is an ideal option for customer support teams due to its cloud contact center add-on. This module includes tools like call monitoring, admin controls, and robust analytics including details on each agent’s performance.
Viewing more details about recent activity + current agent status on a particular queue. Source: GoTo Connect demo.
How much does GoTo Connect cost?
GoTo Connect plans start at $32/user/month.
- Starting price:
- $32 per user per month
- Free trial:
- 14 days
- Free version:
- Not Available
|GoTo Connect Pricing & Plans
|Starting at $32/user/mo
|Starting at $43/user/mo
|Up to 20 Users
What’s included in every GoTo Connect plan? Every GoTo Connect subscription comes with basic phone features plus 24/7 support and meetings with up to four participants.
Which features does GoTo Connect offer?
|Small Business Phone Systems Features
Adjusting call preferences as an account administrator. Source: GoTo Connect demo.
Other notable GoTo Connect features
- Video meetings
- Outlook, Google Workspace, Salesforce, and other integrations
- Hotdesking for easy account access on any connected phone
- Fax via your email account
What types of support does GoTo Connect offer?
|1-on-1 Live Training
|Self-Guided Online Training
GoTo Connect help center with detailed tutorials and guides for various areas of the application. Source: GoTo Connect website.
GoTo Connect user review highlights
We analyzed 2,598 user reviews about GoTo Connect from four third-party review websites to provide this summary.
Based on our research, GoTo Connect has received solid user reviews with a typical mix of positive and some negative feedback. Users generally have good things to say about the platform, including its ease of use, customer support, and overall value for the cost.
While a small percentage of users left a variety of complaints, we were surprised by the number of customers who had trouble with cancellation. Many reviewers felt that GoTo used tactics that made it difficult for them to stop paying. This is something to watch out for if you go ahead with a GoTo subscription.
- Ease of Setup – Ease of setup appears to be one of the top strengths of GoTo Connect. The streamlined onboarding process was the most common point customers mentioned in positive reviews. They also noted that it’s easy to scale your subscription up or down as needed.
- Ease of Use – Similarly, very few users had any complaints with GoTo Connect’s ease of use. We found several comments emphasizing how simple the application is for users who aren’t particularly tech-savvy.
- Features – GoTo Connect’s features are enough for most users, but you should consider other options if you need tools like voicemail transcription or call scripting. With respect to functionality, the most common complaint was that GoTo Connect would often have poor call quality or even drop calls completely.
- Quality of Support – GoTo Connect offers both phone and email support plus a fairly comprehensive help center. We did see some criticism of tech support, but the vast majority of reviewers had good experiences with the GoTo customer service team.
- Value for Money – Customers seem to generally feel OK about GoTo Connect’s pricing. However, as mentioned above, there were a number of complaints related to the company’s complex cancellation process, which many users felt was intended to bill their accounts for as long as possible.
Creating an automated call plan to streamline routing for incoming callers. Source: GoTo Connect demo.
GoTo Connect Contact Information
- Parent Company:
- Boston, MA
- Year Founded: