What is Nextiva?
Nextiva offers a range of integrated services related to business communication. While our review focuses on the platform’s business phone tools, other Nextiva features include video/audio conferencing, data analytics, and even marketing automation. You can stick with the Essential plan if you only need basic phone services, while the Professional and Enterprise subscriptions introduce additional features.
Like many other business phone platforms, Nextiva is available through mobile and desktop apps for convenient access from any location. At the same time, it can also be connected to physical phones so that you can operate a traditional business phone system in your office. All subscriptions come with unlimited calling as well as unlimited internet faxing.
Managing calls, texts, and other communications from the Nextiva dashboard. Source: Nextiva website
Nextiva’s connected communication module centralizes phone calls as well as messages sent through email and SMS. Instead of navigating these communications separately, you can view them in an integrated dashboard that maintains continuity with each customer regardless of the channel they use to contact you.
Furthermore, Nextiva is ideal for customer support teams thanks to its all-in-one contact center application. Keep in mind that this subscription is separate from the basic business phone plans. Contact center tools include automatic routing, workforce management, and intelligent virtual agents that can take some of the pressure off your customer support team.
How much does Nextiva cost?
Nextiva plans start at $30.95 per month.
- Starting price:
- $30.95 per month
- Free trial:
- Not Available
- Free version:
- Not Available
|Nextiva Pricing & Plans|
|Starting at $30.95/user/mo||Starting at $35.95/user/mo||Starting at $45.95/user/mo|
|Unlimited Users||Unlimited Users||Unlimited Users|
Nextiva pricing details including the features available with each plan. Source: Nextiva website
What’s included in every Nextiva plan? All Nextiva subscriptions come with unlimited voice + video calling as well as unlimited internet faxing.
Which features Nextiva offer?
|Small Business Phone Systems Features|
Nextiva support center with setup guides, video tutorials, and more. Source: Nextiva website
Other notable Nextiva features
- Internet faxing
- Conference calls
- Call recording
- SMS/MMS messaging
What types of support does Nextiva offer?
|1-on-1 Live Training|
|Self-Guided Online Training|
Nextiva user review highlights
We analyzed 3,138 user reviews about Nextiva from five third-party review websites to provide this summary.
Nextiva has received mostly positive user reviews, but feedback is more mixed than we’ve seen from some other top small business phone systems. The most common criticisms relate to the platform’s ease of setup, with many customers commenting that Nextiva takes too long to get up and running within an organization.
However, our greater concern was the platform’s negative feedback on both major mobile app stores. With an average score of 2.3/5 on iOS and just 1.5/5 on Android, it’s clear that mobile users aren’t satisfied with their experience. We found a long list of complaints about various glitches and technical issues that prevented customers from using the mobile app.
- Ease of Setup – As mentioned above, ease of setup appears to be one of Nextiva’s weaknesses based on user reviews. Several users had trouble with the number porting process and felt that Nextiva wasn’t as helpful or communicative as they could have been.
- Ease of Use – On the other hand, feedback is more positive when it comes to day-to-day ease of use. After the initial setup, most customers seem to be happy with how Nextiva fits into their workflows.
- Features – Users have good things to say about the mobile app. That said, like we stated earlier, the mobile app seems to be held back by technical issues that the Nextiva team hasn’t been able to address. Most complaints about functionality involve problems with the mobile app.
- Quality of Support – According to user feedback, customer support is Nextiva’s key strength relative to other small business phone systems. Customer service is available 24/7, and most reviewers have had good experiences with the Nextiva support team.
- Value for Money – Similarly, we found very few complaints about Nextiva’s pricing. Overall, users appear to agree that they’re getting enough functionality for the platform’s cost. Note that you can get a significant discount by paying annually instead of monthly.
Nextiva Contact Information
- Parent Company:
- Scottsdale, AZ
- Year Founded: