What is Absorb LMS?
Absorb LMS is a cloud-based learning management system that offers a robust round of features that appeal to enterprise businesses looking to train their employees, partners, and customers.
Absorb LMS doesn’t have specific pricing plans. When questioned, a representative for the company explained that they take each business on an individual basis and build out their pricing plan based on what that unique company needs. Some pricing things you can expect from Absorb LMS are a one-time setup fee and a monthly licensing fee based on the number of internal and external users.
Screenshot: Absorb LMS easy-to-use dashboard. Source: Absorb LMS 10-day free trial portal.
One thing that impresses us about Absorb LMS is the learner dashboard. Admin users can set up different branded dashboards for different users. So, enterprise companies can create different branded learning experiences for training external partners and internal employees. We found the dashboard extremely straightforward – no searching for what we need. It is all laid out in front of you, and you waste no time finding what you need.
Screenshot: Absorb LMS menu. Source: Absorb LMS 10-day free trial portal.
How much does Absorb LMS cost?
- Starting price:
- Not disclosed.
- Free trial:
- 10-day free trial portal access.
- Free version:
At the time of this review, we could not obtain pricing details for Absorb LMS. We did speak to a company representative who disclosed that pricing is built out on a case-by-case basis. Each quoted price does include a one-time setup fee and a monthly license fee that is created based on the functions your company needs, as well as the number of internal and external users.
What’s included in every Absorb LMS plan?
Because there are no set pricing plans for Absorb LMS, there are no set features. That said, because there are no set plans, companies can work with Absorb LMS to design a plan and platform to meet their exact needs.
Which features does Absorb LMS offer?
|Learning Management System Features|
|Various Learning Formats|
|Testing and Analytic Reporting|
|Certifications and Badges|
Other notable Absorb LMS features
- Sell courses with an e-commerce module
- Branded learning for all your groups of learners
- AI intelligence and capabilities that simplify admin tasks and offer more opportunities to learners
- Mobile app
- Pre-built turnkey integrations
- Absorb Pinpoint is a feature that timestamps video lessons so learners can come back and reference them as well as makes the content searchable
- SCROM compliant
- Global resources
- Automated enrollments
- Question banks
What types of support does Absorb LMS offer?
|1-on-1 Live Training|
|Self-Guided Online Training|
Absorb LMS user review highlights
We analyzed 425 user reviews about Absorb LMS from five third-party review websites to provide this summary.
Critical reviews of Absorb LMS tend to stem from the functionality of certain aspects of the system. One of the biggest gripes from multiple users is the reporting feature. Many said it runs either mass reports or individual, but no in between. So, you can’t pick a sub-group of learners to get reports on. We also read complaints about integration issues, while others gripe that configuration processes could be smoother on the backend.
Regardless of the gripes, the consensus is that the program has a lot of potential and gets better with each update. Ease of use seems to be a huge proponent of Absorb LMS. Users love that it is very straightforward and easy for learners and admins to pick it up and run with it. The user dashboard and course search function also really appeal to users.
Screenshot: Absorb LMS course catalog and ways to search for a course. Source: Absorb LMS 10-day free trial portal.
Screenshot: Absorb LMS sample course content with badges/certifications and social sharing opportunities. Source: Absorb LMS 10-day free trial portal.
- Ease of Setup – Users all appreciate being assigned a success advisor that helps them get set up quickly and effectively solves any setup and mitigation issues quickly.
- Ease of Use – Reviewers agree that the navigation is easy and intuitive. There is little to no learning curve when it comes to using the software.
- Features – The e-commerce feature allowing users to sell their courses is a big hit for enterprise users. Others appreciate the many customization features, the ability to pick from a pool of pre-built courses, and the ability to track learners’ progress. Users do think the reporting functions could use improvement.
- Quality of Support – We saw very few complaints about customer support with Absorb LMS. Uses find the support team to be incredibly helpful and responsive.
- Value for Money – Most users report that the features available, the set-up success manager, and the better-than-average customer support provides a lot of value for the money.
Screenshot: Absorb LMS resource center. Source: Absorb LMS 10-day free trial portal.
Absorb LMS Contact Information
- Parent Company:
- Year Founded:
Absorb LMS alternatives
|Software||Starting Price||B2B Reviews Score|
|Absorb LMS||Not Disclosed||4.65|