What is TalentLMS?
TalentLMS is a cloud-based program that works across devices, including desktops, tablets, and mobile devices. A mobile app is available for iOS and Android users. TalentLMS offers users a range of ways to customize and automate their training so that they can make learning straightforward and fun.
Administrator dashboard. Source: TalentLMS admin account.
TalentLMS pricing is a breath of fresh air in the overall category. The company lays out pricing plans so you can easily decide what works best for you and your company. They even offer the only free version that we saw in the category. It’s perfect for small businesses with less than five employees and ten courses.
One thing that impressed us about TalentLMS is the level of customization companies can choose from. A company can create branches – these are learning portals assigned to different groups of learners. They can also create a branded dashboard for each learner with their learning path and courses loaded.
TalentLMS reviews indicate there isn’t much to complain about. It rates higher than any other learning management system we reviewed. Given the robust free version and the affordable price range, we think TalentLMS is best for small companies who can take advantage of the free version or one of the lower-priced plans.
How much does TalentLMS cost?
TalentLMS plans start at $69/month.
- Starting price:
- $69 per month (when billed annually)
- Free trial:
- Not available
- Free version:
|Talent LMS Plans & Pricing
|Starting at $69
|Starting at $149
|Starting at $279
|Starting at $459
|Number of Users
What’s included in every TalentLMS plan?
Every TalentLMS plan includes unlimited courses and unlimited email support. The higher-priced plans starting at the Basic level also get Single Sign-On support, at least one Branch (training portal), and custom domain and SSL.
Which features does TalentLMS offer?
|Learning Management System Features
|Many formats, including live training and desktop compatibility
|Social learning opportunities like video conferences, discussions, messaging, and gamified courses
|Create guided learning pathways with completion parameters and assess knowledge with quizzes and tests
|Custom certifications and badges
|Managed content library sorted by tags for ease of use
Social learning dashboard – demonstrating how learning is made fun within TalentLMS. Source: TalentLMS admin profile.
Other notable TalentLMS features
- Set up live and in-person training sessions
- Invite learners to register themselves or bulk import learners
- Auto reminders for upcoming courses
- Sort learners and auto-assign group learning pathways
- Customize learning to each learner’s language and location
- Add branding and create a custom homepage with select courses learners see
- Branches – training portals for different teams, departments, or training audiences
- 550 pre-created courses
Course catalog. Source: TalentLMS admin account.
What types of support does TalentLMS offer?
|1-on-1 Live Training
|Self-Guided Online Training
TalentLMS user review highlights
We analyzed 1,278 user reviews about TalentLMS from 5 third-party review websites to provide this summary.
Overall TalentLMS reviews are positive. The exception is that users find fault with the platform’s ability to integrate with other systems. A few users report issues integrating two ways with Salesforce, while another mentions integration issues with HR management programs, and yet several other reviewers gripe that it should integrate with more commonly used programs. Additional other minor complaints stemmed from editing capabilities. One user points out that editing more than one Branch at a time is hard to do, while another says that making mass edits, in general, is clunky.
On a positive note, several things set TalentLMS apart from other learning management systems. Multiple users point out that setup is a breeze, and one user points out that he was able to set up and get to using the program on day one. Many other reviewers say that the program is straightforward and easy to learn. Finally, while phone support is unavailable, users are impressed with the speed of response from the email customer support feature.
- Ease of Setup – Although TalentLMS doesn’t migrate data during setup, users are assigned a customer success specialist, and there are no complaints about setup. Users agree that it’s very easy to complete quickly.
- Ease of Use – The main selling point of TalentLMS is its ease of use. Nearly every review comments on how easy and fun the system is to use.
- Features – Notable features that users especially appreciate include the detailed reporting function, gaming feature, automation opportunities, custom certifications, course building feature, and testing feature.
- Quality of Support – While no phone support is offered, TalentLMS impresses users with just how fast the response time is to email support.
- Value for Money – Users almost unanimously agree that the value for the money is there, especially for small to medium businesses.
Reports overview. Source: TalentLMS admin account.
TalentLMS Contact Information
- Parent Company:
- San Francisco, CA
- Year Founded:
|B2B Reviews Score