AutoLeap is an all-in-one auto repair shop software that streamlines operations, improves communication with customers, and helps increase sales. AutoLeap allows you to send estimates to customers digitally and instantly. And once the job is complete, you can instantly send them the invoice. AutoLeap offers digital vehicle inspections (DVI), which allow you to share comprehensive reports and pictures, videos, and audio files with your customers, helping them understand what is going on with their vehicles.
We like AutoLeap’s calendar feature that categorizes repair jobs and allows you to add notes and instructions. Technicians can also update the status of any repair job, giving you access to real-time data. You can check schedules to avoid double-booking as well as assign repair jobs to technicians who are available. With customizable workboard features, you can ensure AutoLeap meets your shop’s unique needs and workflow.
Inventory is a time-consuming task, but AutoLeap helps you stay on top of it. It tracks your inventory levels and alerts you when stocks are running low. When you need to order new parts, you can order through AutoLeap from their integrated partners like Nextpart, TireHub, Partstech, and more. When your inventory is displayed clearly for you, you and your team can save a lot of time and reduce errors.
Finally, AutoLeap focuses on growing your business’s reputation through Google reviews and customer communication. The system enables you to ask customers for instant feedback, and posts them on Google to help you build credibility with future customers that are researching you online. You can monitor your reviews on the AutoLeap platform in real time, allowing you to act on customer feedback immediately. AutoLeap can also send text reminders to customers about appointments, reducing no-shows and increasing customer trust.
How much does AutoLeap cost?
AutoLeap offers subscriptions with custom pricing plans for each user.
- Starting price:
- Request a Quote
- Free trial:
- Not Available
- Free version:
- Not Available
What’s included in every AutoLeap plan? Every package with AutoLeap comes with scheduling features, Digital Vehicle Inspections, digital estimates and invoices, QuickBooks integrations, workflow tracking, Google review assistance, and live business reports.
Book a Demo Today Visit AutoLeap’s website
Which features does AutoLeap offer?
|Auto Repair Software Features
|Billing and Invoicing
|Work Order Management
Other notable AutoLeap features
- Technician app for communicating with your technicians at every level
- Multi-location repair and franchise software
- Fleet management software
What types of support does AutoLeap offer?
|1-on-1 Live Training
|Self-Guided Online Training
AutoLeap user review highlights
We analyzed 532 user reviews about AutoLeap from four third-party review websites to provide this summary.
AutoLeap is nearly unanimously praised by every customer for its ease of use, professional appearance, and effectiveness in improving shop functions. Many users note that AutoLeap’s features and resources are worth it, despite it costing more than other repair shop software. However, some users feel the learning curve is difficult, and others find the user interface is not suited for mobile devices.
Overall, customers loved that AutoLeap offers an all-in-one platform. Technicians can track repairs, look up VIN data, communicate with customers, and manage inventory from one system. Reviews also mention how AutoLeap listens and improves its own database to meet their customers’ growing needs.
- Ease of Setup – Learning how to set up a new system always takes time, but customers agree that AutoLeap is easy to implement. They also mention AutoLeap helps people through onboarding to ensure the software works for your business.
- Ease of Use – Some customers find the learning curve a bit steep, but they agree once the system is in place, it’s very easy to use. Users agree that AutoLeap makes daily tasks easier and less stressful.
- Features – The tools users like the most are the customer chats, automated appointment reminders, and the DVI features. The majority of users also love how comprehensive AutoLeap’s tools are, allowing users to switch from three or more services to one.
- Quality of Support – Most customers feel AutoLeap is very responsive to their needs and issues. However, a few expressed interest in immediate customer support rather than scheduled, and still others felt their needs were not addressed thoroughly. The majority of users, however, have no issues with the quality of support.
- Value for Money – AutoLeap is one of the more expensive auto repair software solutions, which many users acknowledge. However, those users also state that the cost is well worth the features and streamlined day-to-day operations. Many also find that AutoLeap exceeds their expectations and increases revenue and customer satisfaction, making the cost totally worth it.
AutoLeap Contact Information
- Parent Company:
- Toronto, ON
- Year Founded: