What is ConsumerAffairs for Brands?
ConsumerAffairs is a huge name with a significant online presence, typically known as a resource to help consumers make big purchasing decisions. They also have ConsumerAffairs for Brands, a suite of tools and services designed to help businesses monitor their online reputation, increase brand recognition, engage with consumers, and capture valuable customer insights.
ConsumerAffairs for Brands offers all the key features you’d expect from review management software, and more. We especially like the call center feature where brands can rely on the in-house call center to call and collect authentic reviews from their verified customers. Brands can also collect reviews through email, social media, their website, printed cards, and video reviews through YouTube.
As a client of ConsumerAffairs for Brands, you can view all your company’s reviews from one dashboard, respond privately or publicly to reviews, and share reviews through the testimonial widget.
We were disappointed that pricing is not readily available for this service. There is a free plan called the Basic account, but not many details about what this includes have been shared.
You must meet specific criteria and be approved for this type of account and the paid account, which is called an Authorized Partner account. To determine if you qualify and set up an account, you must schedule a call with their sales team.
How much does ConsumerAffairs for Brands cost?
ConsumerAffairs for Brands offers a free option under it’s Basic plan.
- Starting price:
- Free (Basic Plan)
- Free trial:
- Not Available
- Free version:
What’s included in every ConsumerAffairs plan? The Basic plan is a free option through ConsumerAffairs for Brands. This level allows you to collect reviews through email only while receiving basic-level service. Moving up in levels, you can become an Authorized Partner, where you can collect and respond to customer reviews in multiple ways, access reviewer information, feature 1-3 reviews on your profile, and access profile analytics.
Which features does ConsumerAffairs offer?
|Review Software features
|Review management: respond publicly or privately to customer reviews
|Review collection: in house call-center, email, website, social media, or printed review car
|Review sharing: testimonial widget for sharing reviews on your website and social media
|Review insights: identify trends and insights, and access profile analytics
|Integrations: CRM integrations are available
Other notable ConsumerAffairs features
- Streamlined communication through a shared dashboard
- Company listing on ConsumerAffairs website
- Expert review for your category
- Use of the ConsumerAffairs authorized shield symbolizing brand trust
- Video review collection
- In-house call center to collect reviews
- Review feed that allows you to see reviews from all sources in one place
- Mobile-friendly app
What types of support does ConsumerAffairs offer?
|1-on-1 Live Training
|Self-Guided Online Training
ConsumerAffairs user review highlights
We analyzed 114 user reviews about ConsumerAffairs from three third-party review websites to provide this summary.
In our research, most reviews we found for ConsumerAffairs for Brands were positive. The central theme for negative comments about the review management software stems from the price. Users find it priced high compared to competitors, and some find it too costly for the return on investment.
On the other hand, users love ConsumerAffairs for Brands. Reviewers report that the customer service is professional and helpful, the interface is easy to use, and the whole program helps brands get more visibility, exposure, and increased conversion rates.
- Ease of Setup – ConsumerAffairs reviews indicate that setup is easy.
- Ease of Use – users report that the interface is extremely user-friendly.
- Features – the top three features that users appreciate about ConsumerAffairs for Brands are the helpful customer service, the call center feature to gather reviews, and the pre-made templates available to invite customers to review.
- Quality of Support – reviewers report that customer service is helpful, professional, and friendly.
- Value for Money – while some reviewers gripe that the cost is high for ConsumerAffairs for Brands, others indicate that the increased conversion rates, growth, and brand exposure is worth the price tag.
ConsumerAffairs Contact Information
- Parent Company:
- Tulsa, Oklahoma
- Year Founded: