What is DoorLoop?
DoorLoop is a cloud-based property management software that helps landlords streamline the entire leasing process as well as the day-to-day tasks of property management. With DoorLoop, you can find and screen tenants, collect rent, deal with repairs and maintenance, and more.
Implementing DoorLoop into your property management business can be beneficial for both landlords and tenants. Landlords can have peace of mind knowing their property is well-cared for, while tenants enjoy a stress-free living environment and easy access to communicating maintenance requests or issues.
DoorLoop’s customizable tenant portal allows you to change and edit the portal to fit your branding and needs. Source: DoorLoop free demo.
DoorLoop enables clear communication between landlords and tenants and can help streamline repetitive and time-consuming tasks. With DoorLoop, you can prioritize tasks and quickly address the most urgent and important ones first.
DoorLoop offers a wide range of services, including:
- Rental property marketing and advertising
- Tenant screening and selection
- Rent collection and accounting
- Maintenance and repair coordination
- Eviction assistance
DoorLoop offers three different plans: Starter, Pro, and Premium. The most cost-friendly choice of the three – the Starter plan – starts at $59 per month when paid monthly. DoorLoop also offers a free trial that extends over 24 hours, where users get a chance to explore the features and check out first-hand if the platform fits their needs.
DoorLoop can also seamlessly integrate with a variety of programs. They offer platform integrations for accounting, calendars, communication, CRM, eSignatures, emails, files and storage, forms, surveys, payments, project & task management, properties and listings, and building your own.
DoorLoop Pros and Cons
- Migration team for importing existing data
- Free trial available
- Endless integrations through open API
- 30-day money-back guarantee
- Extensive property support
- Custom pricing for 5,000+ units
- Not ideal for short-term vacation rentals
- Some features still in development
The main “Create New” panel within the DoorLoop dashboard gives users easy access to many of the notable features within the platform. Source: DoorLoop free demo.
DoorLoop users can automatically send email or text reminders to their tenants to secure more on-time rent payments. Source: DoorLoop free demo.
How much does DoorLoop cost?
DoorLoop plans start at $59/month.
- Starting price:
- $59 per month
- Free trial:
- 24 hours
- Free version:
- Not Available
|DoorLoop Pricing & Plans|
|Starting at $59 /mo||Starting at $99 /mo||Starting at $139 /mo|
|20 Units||20 Units||20 Units|
What’s included in every DoorLoop plan? All three DoorLoop plans include access to accounting & financials, a CRM for projects, maintenance requests and tracking, RapidRent online payments, tenant screening, tenant portal, and eSignatures.
The DoorLoop dashboard makes it easy to request eSignatures from new tenants. Source: DoorLoop free demo.
Which features does DoorLoop offer?
|Property Management Software Features|
|Online lease tracking & tenant screening|
|Tenant & owner portals|
|Full accounting capabilities|
|Custom property websites & online listings|
|Online maintenance request tracking|
Other notable DoorLoop features
- Automate rent collection
- Sign agreements electronically
- Financial statements and custom reports
- Communications log to keep track of all outgoing emails and SMS messages
- Track progress on work orders
- Print checks
- Keep track of leads
- Connect with any app using open API
The communications log shows all outgoing emails and SMS messages from DoorLoop to tenants. The log shows the date, status, and which actions are taken within the platform. Source: DoorLoop free demo.
What types of support does DoorLoop offer?
|1-on-1 Live Training|
|Self-Guided Online Training|
DoorLoop user review highlights
We analyzed 107 user reviews about DoorLoop from five third-party review websites to provide this summary.
Critical reviews about DoorLoop said the platform did not offer all the features they were looking for, such as support for short-term rentals. While DoorLoop still has features in development, some users said they wished the platform offered more now.
On the other hand, positive reviews about DoorLoop had a lot to say. Reviewers said the onboarding process was a breeze, and the platform was user-friendly overall. Additionally, reviewers praised the extensive customer support DoorLoop offers.
- Ease of Setup – DoorLoop reviews revealed customer satisfaction across the board when it comes to setting up the software. Most reviewers describe the onboarding process as simple. They were also happy with the training offered for onboarding.
- Ease of Use – Many people were happy with the ease of use and the ability to navigate the program. They said navigating through features and tasks is simple, and they could reach their desired results with ease. Reviewers were also happy with the DoorLoop tenant portal and its simplicity.
- Features – The majority of reviews mentioning DoorLoop’s features are positive. People were fond of the features available, but many commented that some of the features they were looking for are still being developed and are not yet available. (Ex. Attaching invoices to owner statements, short-term rental features, and the ability for the maintenance team to assign work orders.)
- Quality of Support – DoorLoop customer service received phenomenal reviews. Most reviewers expressed content with the customer support they received.
- Value for Money – Most people said DoorLoop offers a lot of value for the price. Reviewers said DoorLoop’s pricing was fair for the number of features and the amount of support they received. People also liked that DoorLoop offered a money-back guarantee. Once they saw the dashboard, they said it was worth the money they paid.
DoorLoop Contact Information
- Parent Company:
- Miami, Florida
- Year Founded:
|Software||Starting Price||B2B Reviews Score|
|DoorLoop||$59 / month||4.5|
|Hemlane||$30 / month||4.25|
|ManageCasa||$100 / month||4.5|