What is ManageCasa?
ManageCasa is a modern property management software that automates difficult and time-consuming tasks. Designed by industry experts, it’s a powerful platform to use for your real estate business growth. Use it to resolve maintenance issues, update accounting transactions, take care of rent payments, and view lease applications from the comfort of your office or home.
The ManageCasa dashboard makes it easy to see high-level stats and daily tasks. Source: ManageCasa free trial account.
ManageCasa makes rental and community association management easy; you can work from anywhere with their web and mobile solutions. Some ways in which you can use ManageCasa are: file storage, maintenance issues, tenants and leasing communications, accounting and reporting, and property owner processes.
Whether you are a landlord or owner, ManageCasa provides an easy, automated way to manage your properties.
Example rental, property, and transaction reports offered by ManageCasa provide insights across all aspects of your property management business. Source: ManageCasa free trial account.
ManageCasa pricing comes in two plan tiers – Base Plan and Base + Add-ons, with a free-trial option for the Base Plan.
The Base Plan includes properties, property management terms, contacts, leases, accounting, reporting, maintenance, tasks, resident and board member communications, and an online portal.
The Base + Add-ons plan allows you to incorporate additional features into your plan in order to meet business needs. Examples of Add-ons include a marketing website, custom domain, ePayments, custom emails, and more features. All plans include a mobile-optimized site and app as well as email, text, and push notifications.
ManageCasa University offers a robust library of resources to help users succeed on the platform. Source: ManageCasa free trial account.
We like that ManageCasa offers excellent customer support from property management experts. Users reported having their issues fixed within 5 minutes of working with their online support tool.
ManageCasa Pros and Cons
- 14-day free trial
- Free (limited) subscription for 1-3 units
- Both free and paid plans available
- Cost is lower than competitors
- Great tech support
- Custom pricing for 5,000+ units
- Additional fee for data migration
- Has limited functionality (Ex. Does not offer tax management)
How much does ManageCasa cost?
ManageCasa plans start at $100/month.
- Starting price:
- $100 per month
- Free trial:
- 14 Days
- Free version:
- Available (limited)
|ManageCasa Pricing & Plans|
|Free||Base||Base + Add Ons|
|$0/mo /td>||Starting at $100/mo||Starting at $100/mo + add ons|
|1-3 Units||4+ Units||4+ Units|
What’s included in every ManageCasa plan? The Limited Free Plan, Base Plan, and Base with Add-Ons plans all include access to properties, contacts, leases, maintenance, tasks, tenant and owner communications, and an online portal.
ManageCasa paid plans include a $100 minimum monthly fee. Price increases by only $1.00 per additional unit after 100 units. Source: ManageCasa website.
Which features does ManageCasa offer?
|Property Management Software Features|
|Online lease tracking & tenant screening|
|Tenant & Owner portals|
|Full accounting capabilities|
|Custom property websites & online listings|
|Online maintenance request tracking|
Other notable ManageCasa features
- Vacancy posting
- Manage rental property units
- Online applications
- Lease management
- Rent collection online
- Automated late fees
- Rental reports
- Streamline common area maintenance
- In-app communication
Sections and features you can access as a user on the ManageCasa dashboard. Source: ManageCasa free trial account.
What types of support does ManageCasa offer?
|1-on-1 Live Training|
|Self-Guided Online Training|
ManageCasa user review highlights
We analyzed 16 user reviews about ManageCasa from five third-party review websites to provide this summary.
It’s important to note that there aren’t very many reviews about ManageCasa, which makes it difficult to draw any strong conclusions about its overall customer experience. However, we were still able to gain some insights into what users have to say about the platform. Since parts of ManageCasa are still in development, most of the critical reviews revolve around missing those features that haven’t launched yet. A few users also mentioned experiencing slower load times, which can be expected from any cloud-based software.
On the flip side, positive reviews of ManageCasa praised the easy onboarding process, the quality of customer service, and the low price tag. Many users understood that ManageCasa is still in development, and they were not disappointed by the limited features on the platform. Many reviewers believed ManageCasa was a solid option for businesses that could not afford one of its more expensive competitors.
- Ease of Setup – In general, people are content with ManageCasa’s setup process. Most ManageCasa reviews shared that it was easy to get started and that the support team helped them throughout the process.
- Ease of Use – Many reviewers shared that the first thing they noticed from the program was how easy it is to use. They also appreciate the extensive training offered by the program and said the resources within the ManageCasa University easily answered any questions they had.
- strong>Features – Some users said that although the features offered are good, ManageCasa has room to grow in this area. Most users understand that ManageCasa is a growing company, so they were not turned off by the missing features.
- Quality of Support – The majority of reviews mentioning ManageCasa customer service show that users were satisfied with the support they received. Customers said that the support team was responsive and helpful to any questions.
- Value for Money – Even though some people say that the features could be better, the low cost makes up for it. People also know that the features missing are already in development, so eventually they will be ready to use.
ManageCasa Contact Information
- Parent Company:
- ManageCasa Inc.
- San Francisco Bay Area
- Year Founded:
|Software||Starting Price||B2B Reviews Score|
|ManageCasa||$100 / month||4.5|
|DoorLoop||$59 / month||4.5|
|Hemlane||$30 / month||4.25|