What is HireRight?
No matter the size of your business, HireRight is a compatible employment background check service for you. With 150 screenings to choose from, it has all the tools needed for enterprise companies and small businesses. And if you’re growing, it is ready to scale with you.
HireRight does not have specific pricing plans. Instead of breaking pricing down by specific packages, the company takes a flexible and advanced approach and lets companies pick the background check services they need to create a custom plan based on those needs. For this reason, we’re unable to provide specific HireRight pricing in this review as every plan is different. Our attempts to reach the company for further pricing details have not yet been answered.
HireRight provides over 150 background screenings in over 200 countries. Source: HireRight website.
HireRight provides a unique experience as the only mobile-first employment background check service on our list with a mobile app available for smartphones and tablets. The HireRight applicant center allows candidates to upload their information to the portal faster, as well as for HR to check applicant statuses and get results on the go.
The program integrates with ten industry-leading HR and ATS services and provides automation opportunities. It gains praise from users for faster turnaround times than expected and easy-to-access customer service.
HireRight ATS integration partners. Source: HireRight website.
How much does HireRight cost?
HireRight pricing is based on a flexible approach that allows companies to pick the HireRight background check services that best meets their needs.
- Starting price:
- Not Disclosed
- Free trial:
- Not Available
- Free version:
- Not Available
What’s included in every HireRight plan? At the time of writing this review, we could not obtain specific pricing details for HireRight. We contacted the company on multiple occasions without results.
Which features does HireRight offer?
|Employment Background Check Features|
|Comprehensive list of employee checks|
|Screenings available in 200 countries and 22 languages|
|Real-time results; 10- to 15-business-day max turnaround time|
|Integrates with 10 industry-leading HR and ATS programs|
|Accredited by PBSA, APAC Chapter of the CDIA, and the IAPP|
Other notable HireRight features
- Mobile app available
- Tools and outreach provided for compliance management
- Executive screening available
- Global screening available
What types of support does HireRight offer?
|1-on-1 Live Training|
|Self-Guided Online Training|
Large HireRight resource library. Source: HireRight website.
HireRight user review highlights
We analyzed 343 user reviews about HireRight from four third-party review websites to provide this summary.
HireRight background check complaints indicate that the process is not so simple for job candidates. Users trying to complete their background check for a pending job report being asked multiple times for information and documentation that they have already uploaded. The sheer amount of information they are asked for also seems frustrating to some users. And finally, there are several complaints about the quality of customer service, with some users saying HigherRight customer service representatives aren’t knowledgeable enough about the software and therefore not very helpful.
On the flip side, HireRight background check reviews show that users appreciate how easy to use and navigate HireRight is. Several reviewers indicate that they picked HireRight for its many integrations, and users are impressed that results come in faster than expected.
- Ease of Setup – Reviewers on the HR end find the ease of setup to be effortless; however, candidates say it is a lengthy process with a lot of information required to start their screening.
- Ease of Use – Most HireRight background check users agree that navigating the site and using it is very easy.
- Features – Multiple integrations with top HR and ATS programs seem to be a big draw for those switching to HireRight.
- Quality of Support – Support with HireRight is reported to be hit or miss. Some users find the customer service very friendly and responsive, while other HireRight customer service reviews say that reps lack the knowledge needed to be helpful.
- Value for Money – HireRight scores just okay with users on value for the money. Some find it a great value because it integrates with so many programs they already use. In contrast, others are baffled by poor customer support and being repeatedly asked to add information they have already added.
Candidate FAQ about the HireRight background checks. Source: HireRight website.
HireRight Contact Information
- Parent Company:
- Year Founded:
|Software||Starting Price||B2B Reviews Score|