What is LogicGate?
LogicGate Risk Cloud is an ERM software that makes managing governance, risk, and compliance (GRC) processes easier. It has an extensive range of offerings surrounding enterprise risk management solutions. Companies can pick the services they need to create the best custom plan.
Features range from enterprise risk management to COSO enterprise risk management. Add-on features include cyber risk management, compliance management, IT risk management, incident management, and regulatory compliance.
Some of the Risk Cloud Applications available in the LogicGate suite of products. Source: LogicGate website.
Users find value in LogicGate Risk Cloud, saying it’s fun to create a plan to meet their needs. Companies that are growing will find the most benefit from LogicGate with its a-la-carte style platform that gives them the option to use what they need at that moment and make changes and add-on services as they grow.
LogicGate pricing is not set. Due to the plan’s flexibility and the numerous add-on options, the company meets with each client to set up pricing and a program specifically for their needs.
LogicGate’s pricing model allows you to pay only for the applications and number of “Power User” seats you need. Source: LogicGate website.
How much does LogicGate cost?
- Starting price:
- Not disclosed
- Free trial:
- Not Available
- Free version:
- Not Available
What’s included in every LogicGate plan? LogicGate’s ERM platform provides enterprise-wide risk identification and an assessment of each risk with weighted scores. Risk mitigation development, task assignments with deadlines and reminders, and automated document collection are also available at the entry-level.
Beyond the basics, there are many add-ons, including cyber risk management, business impact analysis, compliance management, and internal audit management. LogicGate pricing is determined based on the custom plan each company builds, and therefore we aren’t able to detail pricing information.
Which features does LogicGate offer?
|ERM Software Features|
|Risk identification helps you identify the most critical risks first|
|Weighted risk scores assess risk areas and rate their impacts|
|Ability to develop mitigation plans and assign parts|
|Risk log that tracks risk mitigation actions|
|Custom analytics, heat maps, and real-time data|
Other notable LogicGate features
- Cyber risk management
- Environmental and social impact analysis
- Business impact analysis
- Compliance management
- COSO enterprise risk management
- Incident management
- Internal audit management
- IT risk management
- Policy and procedure management
- Procurement and contract management
- Regulatory compliance
- Regulatory exam management
- Third-party compromise assessment application
- Vulnerability management
What types of support does LogicGate offer?
|1-on-1 Live Training|
|Self-Guided Online Training|
LogicGate user review highlights
We analyzed 160 user reviews about LogicGate from two third-party review websites to provide this summary.
Most users like LogicGate Risk Cloud and find it easy to use, intuitive, flexible, and comprehensive. Reviewers say they love the program’s flexibility and find it fun building a program to meet their needs.
One reviewer calls it the perfect complete system that centralizes all critical risk information across the business. Another reviewer says it has helped his company manage most threats and make effective decisions to prepare for future threats.
LogicGate reviews indicate that most users are happy with the ERM software. However, there are a few complaints about the program. Some users would like to see the software integrate better with other programs. Beyond that, there are a few complaints about a lag time in getting a response from support.
- Ease of Setup – Most users agree that setup is straightforward for LogicGate GRC technologies.
- Ease of Use – Users report that LogicGate Risk Cloud is flexible, intuitive, and easy to use.
- Features – LogicGate offers a wide range of features, and users comment most on how helpful it is to customize the program to be what they need.
- Quality of Support – Support seems to be hit or miss. Some users report slow support response, while others say the LogicGate support is friendly and helpful.
- Value for Money – Users find the ability to keep all critical risk management information across the company in one centralized location to be a high value. Furthermore, users report that the program helps them manage threats and make strategic decisions to prepare for future threats.
LogicGate Contact Information
- Parent Company:
- Chicago, IL
- Year Founded: