What is LogicManager?
LogicManager provides ERM software that helps companies create an all-in-one risk management tool. It connects people, data, and resources into one central place that lets companies see what risks are coming, plan for them, and improve performance to reduce risks better. LogicManager is Gartner recognized for IT risk management making it useful for IT companies.
Screenshot: LogicManager resource library. Source: LogicManager website.
The ERM software offers a full package that includes risk analysis, assessment, mitigation, and resource allocation. Add-ons range from compliance management to business continuity management and everything in between.
LogicGate features a large resource library that helps companies discover likely risks by industry and an expert-level customer help team that works in a consultative way to help customers make ERM packages that work for their industry and needs.
LogicManager pricing is made based on custom packages that enterprise companies need, and a meeting with their team of experts is needed to get pricing details.
In LogicManager reviews, users love the relationship LogicManager forms with each client. They take on an advisory analyst part and are truly helpful in setting up an ERM program that works and making enhancements, providing assistance when needed, and overall acting as a partner and not just a service provider.
Screenshot: LogicManager ERM program. Source: LogicManager website.
How much does LogicManager cost?
- Starting price:
- Not disclosed
- Free trial:
- Not Available
- Free version:
- Not Available
What’s included in every LogicManager plan? LogicManager GRC software lets companies spend more time strategically managing risks and less time on administrative tasks associated with risk management. LogicManager includes risk identification, assessment, mitigation planning, monitoring, and reporting in every plan using an end-user approach that lets companies control engagement through the process. From there, customers can choose several add-on features to customize their plan to their needs.
Which features does LogicManager offer?
|ERM Software Features|
|Identifies industry-specific risks|
|Pre-built configurable risk assessments|
|Streamlines risk mitigation tools and identifies gaps in mitigation plans|
|Tests, collects data, and creates incident reports to monitor risks and controls|
|Interactive dashboards, heat maps, and built-in risk metrics for analysis|
Other notable LogicManager features
- Risk library that gives education on industry-specific risks
- Integrates with over 50 popular third-party applications
- Resource assessment
- IT and cybersecurity
- Compliance management
- Vendor management
- Audit management
- Business continuity management
- Environmental, social, and governance
- Human resource management
What types of support does LogicManager offer?
|1-on-1 Live Training|
|Self-Guided Online Training|
Screenshot: LogicManager FAQ help library. Source: LogicManager library.
LogicManager user review highlights
We analyzed 95 user reviews about LogicManager from 4 third-party review websites to provide this summary.
The majority of LogicManager reviews are positive. The only issue we read was about the reporting. One user found it complicated and thinks more training should be focused on running reports.
On the flip side, many reviews for LogicManager were happy with the program. Users like how friendly and helpful customer service is – even naming support agents in their reviews. Reviewers say the agents are helpful, effective, and open to enhancement suggestions.
Users also like that the company truly becomes your ERM partner and takes on an advisory part. Users also love being able to build out workflows, libraries, and automation.
- Ease of Setup – Users report that getting started is easy, and they have full functionality from day one without getting add-ons.
- Ease of Use – Reviewers say that the program is so easy to use that it minimizes manual processes making them work faster and more efficiently.
- Features – Reviewers like many aspects of LogicManager. The favorite features include automated workflows, risk and incident management, and customer support/advisory.
- Quality of Support – Customer support is one area where LogicManager stands out. Reviewers say that the specialists aren’t just helpful – they act as an advisory board, giving guidance and analysis of issues along with solutions that work.
- Value for Money – One happy reviewer says that the program has changed how they look at risks. Others agree that it is a big value – especially with customer help that also acts as advisory analysts.
LogicManager Contact Information
- Parent Company:
- Boston, MA
- Year Founded:
|Software||Starting Price||B2B Reviews Score|
|Essential ERM||$299 / month||4.75|
|LogicGate||Request a quote||4.25|