What is Innago?
Innago property management software facilitates common property management tasks to minimize friction and busy work for all parties including landlords, property managers, maintenance workers, and tenants. One of its key selling points is that it’s free to use — there are only a few charges such as fees for background checks and payment processing ($2 for ACH or 2.99% for credit/debit card).
You can use Innago from the very beginning of the listing process to quickly advertise your properties on a variety of popular real estate platforms. From there, Innago offers full tenant screenings including credit history, criminal history, and eviction history to help ensure that you rent to trustworthy tenants.
Adding a new property to my Innago account. Source: Innago web application
Once you find an ideal applicant, you can have them sign their lease online through Innago. They can also make their rent payments and file maintenance requests through the tenant portal. Innago even offers a built-in insurance marketplace so that tenants can easily find a renter’s insurance plan to mitigate risk for themselves as well as the landlord.
Finally, Innago streamlines effective property management by providing detailed reports that help you understand your financial situation. If you use QuickBooks, you can integrate Innago directly into your accounting system so that transactions are automatically imported into QuickBooks for convenient access and analysis.
Managing account settings like partial payment, HOA tools, and whether to require renter’s insurance. Source: Innago web app
How much does Innago cost?
Innago plans start at $0
- Starting price:
- Free trial:
- Free version:
|Innago Pricing & Plans
|Credit and debit card payments
|Criminal, credit, and eviction histories
|$2 processing fee
|2.99% processing fee
What’s included in every Innago plan? Innago is free to use aside from a $2 fee on ACH transfers, 2.99% fee on debit and credit card payments, and Innago fees of $30-$35 for tenant background checks.
Which features does Innago offer?
|Property Management Software Features
|Online Lease Tracking and Screening
|Maintenance Request Tracking
Other notable Innago features
- Tenant messaging tool
- Unlimited document storage
- Customizable tenant applications
Creating a new maintenance request with the option to mark as urgent and/or send a tenant notification. Source: Innago web application
What types of support does Innago offer?
|1-on-1 Live Training
|Self-Guided Online Training
Innago user review highlights
We analyzed 684 user reviews about Innago from four third-party review websites to provide this summary.
Our impressions of Innago were corroborated by hundreds of user reviews. Most customers have great things to say about every aspect of the platform, and we only found a handful of negative reviews across a sample of nearly 700.
Some users had minor issues with the interface, and a few were frustrated that certain features aren’t available in the mobile app. However, even these reviewers still had positive experiences overall. They also mentioned that the customer support team is extremely responsive, making it easy to get questions resolved quickly.
- Ease of Setup – Most other users agreed with our view that Innago is easy to initialize for both tenants and property managers. If you have any trouble, you should get a prompt response from the Innago customer support team.
- Ease of Use – The most common criticism of Innago is that the user interface is simplistic compared to some leading competitors. However, this appears to mostly be an aesthetic issue rather than any problem with the application’s usability.
- Features – As mentioned above, there were a small number of negative comments regarding missing features. For example, one reviewer wanted a tool to track expenses by property. However, the vast majority of users were satisfied with the overall functionality of Innago.
- Quality of Support – Customer support was the most commonly cited strength of Innago based on our experience reading through user reviews. While there is no live chat option, you should be able to get in touch quickly via either phone or email.
- Value for Money – Innago is totally free to use, giving it another advantage over other property management platforms that charge a monthly fee. That said, note that Innago rent payments require a $2 fee for each ACH transfer as well as a 2.99% processing fee for debit and credit card payments.
Writing a message to a group of tenants. Note that you can add personalization such as names, addresses, and rent amounts. Source: Innago web application
Innago Contact Information
- Parent Company:
- Hudson, OH
- Year Founded: