What is PandaDoc?
From your very first PandaDoc login, you’ll find plenty to like. It features an intuitive, simplified interface that’s great for customizing contract signage and getting your e-docs signed and emailed in a hurry. It’s also handy to use from the receiving end—people who are signing docs will likely find it intuitive to use. There’s minimal need for PandaDoc API, for example, to incorporate this system with the other features you might want to incorporate with other software.
PandaDoc’s getting-started page supports easy uploading of files. Source: PandaDoc free trial.
Technically, the “free e-sign” pricing tier makes PandaDoc free, if you want to try out its software for yourself—and that’s beyond the helpful free trial. This lets you try out PandaDoc’s drag-and-drop features like drag-and-drop uploads. Our guess? PandaDoc knows that it has a handy, intuitive interface and that once you’re signed up for a free trial, you’re not going to want to bother with another contract management software package.
PandaDoc offers enough for any business to get started—contracts, e-docs, invoices, etc.—so if you’re a solopreneur, freelancer, or startup looking to get your contract management on track, there’s no reason you can’t use PandaDoc to save on your expenses.
Is PandaDoc safe? It’s perfectly safe, although you will have to pay more for security features and SSO support. The better question is: is PandaDoc legit? And when it comes to value for the money, we have to declare, unequivocally: yes.
A user favorite, PandaDoc templates are great for new businesses. Source: PandaDoc free trial.
Start Free Trial Visit PandaDoc’s website. Current offer: 2-week free trial
How much does PandaDoc cost?
PandaDoc plans start at $19/month.
- Starting price:
- $19 per month
- Free trial:
- 14 days
- Free version:
|PandaDoc Pricing & Plans|
|$0||Starting at $19/mo||Starting at $49/mo||“Let’s talk” pricing|
|Unlocks 24/7 support||Unlocks approval workflows||Unlocks custom branding||Unlocks notary feature|
What’s included in every PandaDoc plan? Every plan offers unlimited signatures, which is reason enough to use PandaDoc if you’re just starting out in business. Unfortunately, you’ll get a limited sample of what PandaDoc can do, as it requires increasing pricing tiers to unlock other basic features.
Which features does PandaDoc offer?
|Contract Management Software Features|
|Mobile Application for Apple and Android|
|Full text search|
Other notable PandaDoc features
- Multi-media drag-and-drop editor (with “Essentials”)
- Document analytics (with “Essentials”)
- 24/7 chat and support (with “Essentials”)
- CRM/Zapier integrations (with “Business”)
- Content library (with “Business”)
- Custom branding (with “Business”)
- Approval workflows (with “Business”)
- SSO Support (with “Enterprise”)
- Unlimited team workspaces (with “Enterprise”)
- Integrate with Salesforce (with “Enterprise”)
- Content reporting (with “Enterprise”)
- APIs (with “Enterprise”)
Choose your PandaDoc template, including everything from bills of sale to contracts. Source: PandaDoc free trial.
What types of support does PandaDoc offer?
|1-on-1 Live Training|
|Self-Guided Online Training|
PandaDoc user review highlights
Given PandaDoc’s popularity online, it wasn’t too hard for us to get an idea of its reputation—there were plenty of reviews to read and a large sample size to pull from. In all, that included over 260 reviews as a sample from thousands published online.
What did people like? Ease of set up was a major factor here—drag-and-drop features coming in especially well. The value for the money was another key differentiating factor for many users, which worked great for small business budgets.
The negatives tended to be the lack of more complex features, which can be a bigger strain for larger businesses who want to incorporate more advanced tools for organizing and storing their contracts.
Here’s what we found:
- Ease of Setup – Rave reviews. PandaDoc is one of the easiest e-signature options to use, and that fact reflected throughout the customer reviews. People enjoyed not only how easy it was to get started with the software, but the drag-and-drop features were especially easy to learn. This clearly resonated with people who planned on using a more complicated software offering than PandaDoc turned out to be from their first PandaDoc sign in.
- Ease of Use – “Its quite easy to administrate all of our documents that have to be signed by our clients,” said one reviewer. The PandaDoc reviews moved seamlessly from the ease of setup to how quickly they could generate business proposals, business documents, and handle their PandaDoc signature with ease.
- Features – New people in business loved the PandaDoc templates. “PandaDoc proposals look better than anything that I could have come up on my own,” said one reviewer. The features weren’t particularly robust, but they still received high marks for how simple they were to use, especially for non-technical users who just want to get their business up and running.
- Quality of Support – Although PandaDoc doesn’t offer every customer support feature under the sun, the ease of use combined with the responsive support generally proved enough for the reviews we studied.
- Value for Money – As one users said: “I’m not in a place to complain when I’m using e-Signature software for free.” People were clearly cognizant of the fact that any software offering that gave them the ability to create e-signature docs and handle them remotely was going to be value for the money. But there weren’t many complaints on the higher pricing tiers, either, which was a surprise—as generally, PandaDoc will make you pay if you need more robust features.
PandaDoc’s recipients feature makes it easy to define a client’s role and onboard them into your system. Source: PandaDoc free trial.
PandaDoc Contact Information
- Parent Company:
- PandaDoc, Inc.
- San Francisco, CA
- Year Founded:
|Software||Starting Price||B2B Reviews Score|
|Ironclad||$500 per month||4.0|