What is Tekmetric?
Tekmetric is designed to minimize friction and busy work for auto repair professionals. To that end, it includes a wide range of functions including everything from basic features to more unique tools. Tekmetric also comes with integrations for some of the most common auto repair platforms including BG, CARFAX, Mechanic Advisor, and Slack.
One of Tekmetric’s most critical features is its auto repair workflow, which makes it easy to see past progress and next steps for every project you’re working on. This board is accessible to everyone in your organization, providing a single source of truth as well as accountability when tasks are unnecessarily delayed.
Tracking sales data in the Tekmetric end-of-day-report. Source: Tekmetric YouTube channel
Tekmetric also offers detailed analytics for both individual customers and employees as well as the entire business. You can easily compare the efficiency of your team members, identify your most loyal and valuable customers, and track parts usage to ensure you always have what you need. Inventory monitoring helps you optimize your purchasing processes and compare prices from different suppliers.
Furthermore, Tekmetric facilitates communication with customers by enabling users to send SMS messages from within the Tekmetric app. Customers can reply directly to the text, and their response will again appear in Tekmetric. This makes it much simpler to track communications while also viewing key details about the customer in question.
How much does Tekmetric cost?
Tekmetric plans start at $99 per month.
- Starting price:
- $99 per month
- Free trial:
- Not Available
- Free version:
- Not Available
|Tekmetric Pricing & Plans|
|Starting at $99/mo||Starting at $299/mo||Starting at $399/mo|
|Unlimited Users||Unlimited Users||Unlimited Users|
What’s included in every Tekmetric plan? All Tekmetric subscriptions come with basic tools like VIN lookup, inventory management, and financial reporting.
Tekmetric pricing with details about the features included in each plan. Source: Tekmetric website
Which features does Tekmetric offer?
|Auto Repair Software Features|
|Billing and Invoicing|
|Work Order Management|
Other notable Tekmetric features
- Payment Processing
- Third-party Integrations
- Custom Workflows
- Dedicated Tools for Multi-shop Clients
What types of support does Tekmetric offer?
|1-on-1 Live Training|
|Self-Guided Online Training|
Viewing support articles and how-to videos in the Tekmetric Help Center. Source: Tekmetric website
Tekmetric user review highlights
We analyzed 253 user reviews about Tekmetric from four third-party review websites to provide this summary.
We were left with positive impressions after spending some time with Tekmetric, and our feelings were confirmed by the platform’s excellent performance in user reviews.
In fact, Tekmetric has some of the best customer feedback that we’ve seen from B2B software of any kind.
With strong marks on ease of use, customer support, and overall functionality, it’s hard to find many complaints from Tekmetric users.
- Ease of Setup – While it was impossible to single out any one strength, reviewers had great things to say about Tekmetric’s ease of setup. Many users mentioned how little training was required to get started.
- Ease of Use – Similarly, ease of use is a key advantage for Tekmetric relative to many of its competitors. The clear, intuitive interface was one of the most common topics we noted when reading through user reviews.
- Features – Tekmetric’s customer-facing functionality is one of its most popular features. We found a number of reviewers who commented on the difference that a seamless user experience made to their bottom line.
- Quality of Support – The Tekmetric support team is available via chat, phone, and email, and customers have had positive interactions with them across every channel. The support staff’s availability also seems to contribute to the seamless onboarding experience.
- Value for Money – Several users noted that Tekmetric’s pricing seemed high at first, but ended up being reasonable for the overall value offered. Of course, whether it’s worth the cost for you depends on your budget and how you plan to use it.
Tekmetric Contact Information
- Parent Company:
- Houston, TX
- Year Founded: